Math and English Classes for all grades and levels.
Teacher-led, Curriculum-based Classes
Math and English Classes – 1.5 hours, $50-$75/month
Whether a student is advanced or stuggling, the most important aspect of grouping students is to ensure that everyone is at the same academic level.
- We require at least 5 students to schedule a class.
- Two hour classes or classes smaller than 5 students are $75/month.
- It is important to call and be placed on Juku’s waiting list for any class.
- As soon as we can match the students with a teacher, time, and location, we will start the class.
- Students taking Juku’s Combo class can switch into a Math and English classes. There are no additional fees.
- Regular Math classes are strictly Ontario curriculum-driven. Advanced classes go well beyond the curriculum.
**Two Week Guarantee! If you decide to quite before the third week, you can recieve a full refund.
- Learn-to-Read, JK-grade 1
- Writer’s Workshop 1: Grammar and Writing, Gr.3-4
- Writer’s Workshop 2: Grammar and Writing, Gr. 5-6
- Writer’s Workshop 3: The Writing Process, Gr. 7-8
- Writer’s Workshop 4: Academic and Essay Writing, Gr. 8-9
- Math Reg. and Adv., Gr. 5-11
- Vocabulary/Public Speaking, 5-9