Students can start at any time, at any level, and at any of our locations.
– Average to excellent students who want to be challenged every week.
– Students can work at an advanced pace through the Ontario curriculum.
– Struggling students who need more practice with fundamental skills.
– Advanced SK students who can read.
Juku’s Goals :
– To continually assess students to ensure their ‘Juku work’ is appropriate.
– To help students understand their work by teaching on an individual basis.
– To offer an affordable and flexible program that meets the needs of academically-focused families.
New Combo Students
After registering and payment, all new
students will receive a binder.
Two Week Guarantee! If you want to quit before the third week, you can recieve a full refund.
Class Time, 6-7:15pm
School schedule runs from October to the second week of June.
Rates start at $50/month for students registering to June and before Mar 1.
Transferring to Classes
Students can transfer to any “Classes” at any locations.
Once the class is over, they can transfer back to the Combo class.