Small Group Classes (SGC) for all grades and levels.
Class size is usually 4-7 students.
Small Group Classes – 1.5 hours, $65-$75/month
Whether a student is advanced or stuggling, the most important aspect of grouping students is to ensure that everyone is at the same academic level.
- We require at least 4 students to schedule a class.
- Two hour classes or classes smaller than 4 students are $75/month.
- It is important to call and be placed on Juku’s waiting list for any class.
- As soon as we can match the students with a teacher, time, and location, we will start the class.
- Students taking Juku’s Combo class can switch into a Small Group class. There are no additional fees.
- Regular Math classes are strictly Ontario curriculum-driven. Advanced classes go well beyond the curriculum.
Small Group Classes
- Learn-to-Read, JK-grade 1
- Creative Writing and Grammar, Gr.3-6
- Academic and Essay Writing,
- Math Advanced, Gr. 5-11