Refer a family to Camp Juku and you will receive a $25 referral discount.
Refer a family to any Juku Online course and your will receive a $20 referral discount.
The new family will not receive a discount, yet they can refer another family to get a referral discount.
Referrals are limited to one per family per session (Summer,Fall, Spring).
Conditions: These conditions must be met. No exceptions.
1. The new family (“Referree”) must have never had a family member attend any courses or camp at Juku.
2. Both the referring family (“Referrer”) and Referree must enter the other’s names into the registration form.
3. Once a registration form is submitted, a later claim for a referral discount can not be made..
4. If more than one family refers the same family, the discount will go to whomever registers first.
5. A Referrer cannot be a Referree. That is, you cannot refer someone who is referring you.
6. Referrees and Referrers must register for at least two weeks of camp or 6 Juku Online classes.
7. If the referrer or referee has not completed payment, or registration, the referral credit must be paid back.
8. All referrals must be submitted before the start of the first class or stated referral period (whichever is sooner).
One week before the start of classes: 100% of the remaining classes are refundable.
Before the start of the 4th class: 75% of the remaining full weeks are refundable.
No refunds are available after the 4th class starts.
15 days before the start of the first week of camp: 100% of the remaining classes are refundable.
Before the start of the 3rd week of camp: 75% of the remaining full weeks are refundable.
Before the start of the 5th week of camp: 50% of the remaining full weeks are refundable.
No refunds are available after the 5th week starts.
Only the camp fees are refundable. (not refundable: registration, material, field trips…)
General Refund Policy
1. Refunds are available for missing all future full weeks of camp or classes.
2. There are no refunds for past weeks or partial weeks or missed classes.
3. Refunds start from the date we are notified by email confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any discounts for referrals or for the length of enrolment will be deducted from the refund.
5. In the event that Juku has to cancel classes (weather, sickness, enrolment…), full refunds will be issued.
6. Refunds will be e-transferred before one month after the end of classes or camp.